||GTAP Data Base -全球贸易分析(GTAP)数据库
全球贸易分析项目(GTAP)是一个研究人员和决策者进行国际政策问题的定量分析的全球网络。 GTAP是由Purdue University的Department of Agricultural Economics中的Center for Global Trade Analysis协调。
全球贸易分析模型(GTAP Model)是根据新古典经济理论设计的多国多部门应用一般均衡模型。由美国普渡大学教授ThomasW．Hertel所领导的全球贸易分析项目(Global Trade Analysis Project，GTAP)发展出来的，目前已被广泛应用于贸易政策的分析。在GTAP模型架构中，首先建立可详细描述对每个国家(或地区)生产、消费、政府支出等行为的子模型，然后通过国际间商品贸易之关系，将各子模型连结成一个多国多部门的一般均衡模型。在此模型架构中进行政策仿真时，可以同时探讨该政策对各国各部门生产、进出口、商品价格、要素供需、要素报酬、国内生产总值及社会福利水平变化等。
什么是GTAP 9 Data Base?
GTAP Data Base在世界各地的被大量使用，是一个对全球经济问题应用当代一般均衡分析(general equilibrium analysis)的关键输入。最新版，GTAP 9 Data Base,包含了参考年份2004,2007和2011年，以及140区域的所有57种GTAP商品的数据。
The centerpiece of the Global Trade Analysis Project is the GTAP Data Base, a fully documented, publicly available global data base which contains complete bilateral trade information, transport and protection linkages. The GTAP Data Base represents the world economy and is utilized by thousands worldwide as a key input into contemporary applied general equilibrium (AGE) analysis of global economic issues. The current release, the GTAP 9 Data Base, features 2004, 2007 and 2011 reference years as well as 140 regions for all 57 GTAP commodities.
The GTAP Data Base is most commonly used with the GTAP Model and RunGTAP software. First, the user must aggregate the data (regions, commodities and endowments) using the GTAPAgg (or FlexAgg) program provided with the data base to the desired level and then use with the GTAP or GTAPinGams model/s to analyze the impact of global policies (trade, environmental, migration policies are commonly examined). Alternatively a user may be interested in extracting country SAMs or I-O tables from the GTAP Data Base for single country models. If you are interested in these alternative uses of the GTAP Data Base, we suggest you read through the points detailed on this page about what GTAP Data Base is not.
- Three reference years: 2004, 2007 and 2011
- Additional regional disaggregation: 140 regions and 57 sectors
Newly added regions: Benin, Burkina Faso, Guinea, Togo, Rwanda, Brunei Darussalam, Jordan, Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, and Trinidad and Tobago
Updated/Improved regions: Brazil, Colombia, Paraguay, Belarus, Pakistan, Turkey, China, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand, Norway, Malawi, Mozambique, Nigeria, Senegal, Tanzania, and Zambia
- New macro-economic data for 2004, 2007, and 2011
- New bilateral merchandise trade data for 2011
- New protection data for 2007 and 2011
- New Time-Series Bilateral Trade data from 1995-2013
- Improved bilateral services trade data for 2004, 2007, and 2011
- Improved energy data for 2004, 2007, and 2011
- Revised OECD domestic support for 2004, 2007, and 2011
- Decomposition of tariff (into ad valorem and specific)
- CO2 emissions dataset integrated into core data base
- Five labor skill categories
The GTAP Data Base is NOT
- a repository of Input-Output tables. The GTAP Data Base is a consistent representation of the world economy in the year base of the current version. Underlying the data base there are national input-output tables, trade, macroeconomic, and protection data from several sources. The underlying input-output tables are heterogeneous in sources, base years, and sectoral detail, thus for achieving consistency, substantial efforts are made to make the disparate sources comparable. For these reasons, the objective of the GTAP Data Base is not to provide IO tables, but to facilitate the operation of economic simulation models ensuring users a consistent set of economic facts. Some users interested in particular SAM use utilities written by researchers in the network to extract them. Users building IO tables based on this information do that under their own risk, and are assumed to understand the limitations imposed by the process of data base construction.
- a repository of time series on economic data. Except for trade data, the GTAP Data Base is a cross-section of consistent data on consumption, production, and trade. Some users assume that binding together different versions of the data base will give them time-series variation. The users considering to do this are strongly encouraged to get familiar with the processes underlying the construction of the GTAP Data Base, and to take into account that for many countries, the underlying IO tables do not change from version to version --- most of the variability comes from adjustment processes based on macroeconomic/trade changes.
- a relational data base of economic variables. Users interested in economic data only for comparative purposes are better served by sources such as the World bank Development Indicators, the IMF's financial statistics, or the FAO's agricultural statistics, to name a few. The data in the GTAP Data Base accurately depicts the magnitudes of economic variables, but they are presented in terms of the aggregates that serve CGE modeling.
至少256MB内存， Microsoft Windows 98, 2000, XP, Vista, 7 or 8.
CALL or EMAIL
有关GTAP Data Base软件的更多信息，请联系我们的销售代表：
- 400-621-1085 021-50391085