E-Prime Extensions for fMRI
E-Prime® Extensions for fMRI is designed to optimize E-Prime experiments for fMRI research. EEfMRI allows you to synchronize the start of your experiment with the first scanner trigger pulse along with several valuable features to enhance the control you have over your experiment. Implement EEfMRI into your current experiments by simply dragging and dropping package calls into the experiment structure. EEfMRI is designed to integrate with other PST hardware and software to increase usability for researchers while maintaining the millisecond accuracy of E-Prime.
Take advantage of the following benefits:
- Synchronization of the start of the experiment with the scanner trigger pulse
- Simplified logging of user-specified experimental events to tailor behavioral output for later analysis
- Easy to implement menu system that allows the experimenter to group multiple tasks into a single experiment and interactively choose which tasks to present at runtime
- Ability to interrupt a running task in a controlled manner to restart tasks without terminating the entire experiment
- amples and tutorials
- Turnkey fMRI block sample (MapperOne.es2) based on a published experiment* that reliably activates important functional areas
E-Prime® Extensions for fMRI™ is intended for research use only.
- E-Prime 220.127.116.113 Professional or E-Prime 18.104.22.1686 Professional
- Additional hardware for scanner trigger pulse synchronization with start of experiment
CALL or EMAIL